Monday, August 8, 2011

So...

I haven't posted since April?! Shame on me...shame... :) So I can't completely blame it on the fact that since then, I've become engaged to a wonderful man (John) that I've known since sixth grade, and that I'll be getting married in less than three weeks. I can only blame it on that from the middle of June until now :)

Oh, and I'm moving to Texas from South Carolina.

This all still sounds a little strange to me, although I'm getting used to it. Everything is falling into place, and my fiance will be here on Friday.

Packing means simplifying...getting rid of things I really don't need to take with me. REALLY. DON'T. NEED. This is where Lori, my sister, is really being helpful. She helps me to focus on the task at hand and getting it done NOW!  Because there really isn't much time to waste.

Which means all of my art stuff is packed up.  I'm not going to have any time to do any artwork until I get out to my new home anyway...as much as I'd like to...I've got too much to do.

Did I mention we're leaving for Texas two days after the wedding? Yeah...

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the wedding. I wish you peace and happiness for many years to come.... Keep God in the center of your marriage and your marriage will be strong!!!

    ReplyDelete